Mid-Term Assignment: Conceptualization and Proposal
Part of leaning includes building your skill to read, apply the knowledge based on what you’ve read, and think critically about the new knowledge based on your own observations. This assignment helps you build these critical thinking skills while laying the groundwork for your final project.
Part I: Conceptualization and Proposal
Choose a concept within your career domain that can benefit from AI integration. Explore ethical, cultural, and philosophical challenges related to AI in your field. See the
- Develop a proposal including:
- Project Description: Explanation of the interactive media concept.
- AI Integration: How AI will be incorporated.
- Project Goals: What you aim to achieve with the project.
- Your proposal should be approximately 300 to 400 words.
Part II: Application of the Texts (Annotated bibliography)
Annotated bibliography that tells me how you will apply three of the class readings to think critically about your final project (use MLA or Chicago).
You should have at least four texts in your bibliography